Beeswax Food Wraps, Variety Pack - Blue, Yellow, + Maroon, Stripes
Eco-friendly and reusable, this three piece set of Beeswax wraps are perfect to wrap or store foods. Made with 100% cotton fabric, 100% beeswax, jojoba oil and pine resin - All Natural alternative to plastic wraps.
Using just the warmth of your hands, mold and shape the wrap around your food or container. You can also pinch and hold the ends to form a seal.
Each Variety Pack comes with
(1) Small: 9 in x 9 in
(1) Medium: 12 in x 12 in
(1) Large: 14 in x 14 in * *some pieces may be a little longer than 14"
Care instructions and tips to prolong the life of your Beeswax wrap(s):
- Do NOT use in microwave or oven
- Do not use for raw fish or raw meat(s)
- Do not cover bowls or meals that are still hot
- Wash with cool or warm water, not hot
- Air Dry
Average life span of a Beeswax wrap is 6 to 12 months.
Wraps were an inspiration from a trip to New Zealand where they were used in local Farmers Markets. Wraps are made in Hawai`i by 58 Batfish.